Sunday, April 19, 2015

The invisible principle with visible results

I have a habit to help use the invisible creative principle more effectively.  Seeking to understand it by using the following phrase in the presence of a physical form.

"There is an invisible principle behind this ________(existent). By studying this creation I now know more about the invisible."  - Marlene Oaks


Physics, mathematics and other systems of principles are invisible and their products are visible and reliable.

Through observation I am understanding the workings of the spirit creation principle.

Not only of intelligence making carrots shaped like  a walking person.

But the power of the word - word being a creative thought - principle of spirit manifestation.

When spirit and my conscious mind initiate its seed thought pattern, that is actualized into my subconscious, which is focused through the lens of my perceptions. So I better make my perceptions focused on the true principle of manifestation and unlimited intelligence, so my form and identity becomes in line with what I desire.

For years I experienced this principle playing out in hell - terror nightmares, teeth grinding, wetting the bed, progressing into hangovers, heart attack and acute injuries. I had for some time, a filter of perception that was using the powerful energy of spirit against me.

For the past years I've been applying this principle in the opposite, heavenly way.  Changing form hell to heaven is available using the same principle of spirit creation - manifestation. Just the focus of my lens has changed.

It's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment