Sunday, April 19, 2015

Full natty, super fit trainer gives holistic happiness advice

"One moment at the time I become present through all my senses and I become a silent but alert observer of everything including my thinker.  One now at the time I ask my self how can I have the beautiful moment and then I listen for the answer and match it with an action. " - Marko Dresevic

www.markofitness.com

A significant technique PFT Marko Dresevic uses is asking empowering questions, and done with regularity, becomes an automatic happiness oriented thinking process.

What we think is based on questions we ask, so choosing empowering questions is essential to achieve a self-empowered energy state.

A big thanks to Marko for sharing his insight.

Here are some of my personal reflections:

Am I enjoying the wonder of my senses to observe the reality around me?
Am I observing my my current heart and mind set?
What does the lens of my mind believe beauty to be?
Am I asking myself how I can have beautiful moments?
How can I respond to others to perpetuate these beautiful energy cycles?

A habit that we choose to repeat becomes automatically repeated as our internal programming. What we commit to becomes our our energetic reality.

Choice is always our key to enduring success.


No comments:

Post a Comment