Saturday, June 13, 2015

Perpendicular to the rut


The rut is when I get stuck doing something easy and comfortable.  Only with awareness and intention can I see the rut. The ego likes to pretend there is no rut.  With the power of F'un we can transform uncomfortable to Funcomfortable, and create a new, fun way.  The shift is as easy as perceiving fear as excitement instead.  Boredom as opportunity.

for example today I made a mate latte instead of coffee and its a worthwhile shift to gratefully absorb that different mineral profile. Last mid night I rode 20 miles in the rain instead of taking the train, because my body and mind were open to that adventure.  I started chewing gum to clean my teeth and move my face muscles differently.  I started doing back and shoulder exercises that feel amazing!I started chanting and singing mantras.

It's all happening.

What's next?  I'm game. 


No comments:

Post a Comment