Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Permission to manifest a desire

Everybody has experience with the law of attraction   This is where our predominant thought patterns are a filter through which the unlimited grace of reality transform and manifest as emotions, energy and physical form.

In my clearxperience, there is a certain mindset that determines whether or not certain desires manifest.

Permission.  If I really desire a thing deeply enough, I'll give myself permission to be, act and attract it. I give myself permission to embody an energy state required to manifest the desire. Its basically another way to describe choice and decision.

If we really want something, and are living on the positive side of life, we give ourselves permission to get it, and then we are free to get it.

Desire without permission is self imposed prison. When there is no permission, I hold back.  In other words, permission is making a decision... I simply resonate with the concept of self permission. Perhaps because I was still used to seeking permission from outside sources.  Perhaps because I was brain stained to believe a higher power was only outside of me, which made me separate, or even less, and I had to ask for its permission.

Desire with permission is liberation. Inner Freedom.
Now my brain is washed.  A higher power is in me, keeps my heart beating.  I embody it as a tool, which I focus and sharpen according to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment